Chairman SuiteThe Chairman Suite is reserved for those who seek out the finer things in life.
Receive a grand welcome in this 152-square metre luxury living space, lavishly furnished in warm woods and leather, hushed jewel-toned accessories, plush silk-patterned walls, and rich wooden and textured marble floors, all combining harmoniously in a contemporary interpretation of Ming Dynasty-inspired residential style.
Admire curated art pieces including an artwork originated from NUO's honorary art consultant Zeng Fanzhi’s soothing paintings on paper, reflecting NUO's commitment to the Ming Dynasty idea that art is a powerful force, most effective when used sparingly.
The large and superbly appointed marble bathroom welcomes you with twin vanities, a glassed-in rainforest shower and a deep soaking tub overlooking the lights of Beijing. Whimsical lines of poetry by Ming scholar Wen Zhengming, one of China’s "Four Masters of Ming", adorn the wall, inviting your quiet contemplation.
You'll appreciate innovative luxuries like custom NUO pu'er tea-infused bed and bath accessories, developed exclusively for the hotel by China's first luxury skincare brand. You'll welcome thoughtful extras like ensuite laundry and valet delivery cabinets. You'll marvel at green technology like intelligent lighting and electronic mesh curtains that curb energy wastage.
Most of all, you'll be entirely at ease in superior surroundings, whether working, entertaining, or, as Ming scholar Wen Zhenheng so elegantly put it, "sleeping in the clouds and dreaming of the moon".
Located on floors 26 and 27, Chairman Suites are 152-square metres in size.
- Bed type: King Bed
- Occupancy: 4
- View: Garden
- Room size: 152 sqm
- 24-hour in-room dining
- 24 hours room service
- Daily housekeeping service
- Turndown service
- 300-threadcount bed linens
- 800 threadcount bed linens
- Access to Executive Lounge
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Dining Room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Fully stocked minibar with NUO homemade snacks
- Goose down bedding and pillow menu
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Ming Style Furniture
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Separate Study
- Working desk
- Bespoke NUO bathroom pu’er amenities by Ba Yan Ka La
- Marble furnishings
- Large vanity with two basins
- Separate bath and walk-in rainforest shower
- Wall tile with Ming style decoration
- 55" Samsung televisions
- Bedside control panel for lighting
- Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth speaker
- Wired and wireless broadband internet access