Presidential SuiteBedecked in imperial gold and rich wood hues the 300-square metre Presidential Suite at NUO Hotel Beijing represents the ultimate in 'modern Ming' luxury.
Priceless art, timeless style. Bedecked in imperial gold and rich wood hues, and accented by bespoke art pieces by Zeng Fanzhi, China's greatest living artist, the 300-square metre Presidential Suite at NUO Hotel Beijing represents the ultimate in 'modern Ming' luxury.
Make use of the sumptuously appointed living area for regal relaxing or extravagant entertaining, framed by panoramic floor-to-ceiling views of an ancient capital racing into the future. Catch up with important business in the executive study before sitting down with friends and family in the grand dining area with attached kitchen and bar. Stimulate mind and body in the private gym and rejuvenate in the magnificent marble bathroom with free-standing, oversized tub overlooking the city.
Truly the epitome of elegance and refinement, the NUO Presidential Suite perfectly captures the timeless duality of ancient and modern in Beijing.
Located on floor 28, the Presidential Suite is 300-square metres in size.
- Bed type: King Bed
- Occupancy: 4
- View: Garden
- Room size: 300 sqm
- 24-hour in-room dining
- 24 hours room service
- Butler Service
- Daily housekeeping service
- Turndown service
- 300-threadcount bed linens
- 800 threadcount bed linens
- Access to Executive Lounge
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Dining Room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Fully stocked minibar with NUO homemade snacks
- Goose down bedding and pillow menu
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Ming Style Furniture
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Separate Study
- Working desk
- Bespoke NUO bathroom pu’er amenities by Ba Yan Ka La
- Marble furnishings
- Large vanity with two basins
- Separate bath and walk-in rainforest shower
- Wall tile with Ming style decoration
- 55" Samsung televisions
- Bedside control panel for lighting
- Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth speaker
- Wired and wireless broadband internet access