Deluxe RoomElegant simplicity of a Ming Dynasty scholar’s personal chambers
Peaceful luxury, inspiring art, thoughtful extras. NUO Hotel Beijing’s Deluxe Rooms exude the elegant simplicity of a Ming Dynasty scholar’s personal chambers. Bedecked in a soothing palette of cream and celestial blue, each harmonious living space has been conceived with your ultimate comfort in mind, inspired by Ming Dynasty scholar Wen Zhenheng’s writings on the “ideal environment for sleep”.
Floor-to ceiling-windows and dark wood floors frame a multi-functional space ideal for work or rest, embracing a spacious Ming-styled seating area and an executive writing desk. A limited edition print from NUO's honorary art consultant Zeng Fanzhi overlooks the sleeping area.
Separated by sliding screen doors and bathed in natural light, the marble bathroom invites you to soak in its oval bathtub with views across the city, as you ponder lines of poetry by Ming scholar Wen Zhengming, carved delicately into the wall.
A full night of restful sleep is further assured thanks to a state-of-the-art air purification system and advanced noise-cancelling technologies.
Deluxe Rooms are 41 to 48-square metres in size, in king-sized or twin bed configurations. Accessible rooms are also available.
- Bed type: King & Twin Beds
- Occupancy: 4
- View: City or garden
- Room size: 41-48 sqm
- 24-hour in-room dining
- 24 hours room service
- Daily housekeeping service
- Turndown service
- 300-threadcount bed linens
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Fully stocked minibar with NUO homemade snacks
- Goose down bedding and pillow menu
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Ming Style Furniture
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Working desk
- Bespoke NUO bathroom pu’er amenities by Ba Yan Ka La
- Marble furnishings
- Large vanity with two basins
- Separate bath and walk-in rainforest shower
- Wall tile with Ming style decoration
- 48” Samsung SMART televisions
- Bedside control panel for lighting
- Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth speaker
- Wired and wireless broadband internet access