Park View StudioA lofty and luxurious corner living space with an elevation and views to match
Floating high above the green aspect of Lido Park, the Park View Studio is a lofty and luxurious corner living space with an elevation and views to match.
This elegant corner studio evokes the habitat of a modern Ming scholar, featuring contemporary reworkings of period furnishings, harmonised by an artwork originated from NUO's honorary art consultant and China’s greatest living artist Zeng Fanzhi's paintings on paper. An extended multi-functional space ideal for work or rest, the Studio boasts a spacious Ming-style seating and entertaining area embraced by floor-to ceiling-windows, dark wood floors and an executive writing desk.
Separated by sliding screen doors and bathed in natural light, the large marble bathroom invites you to soak in its oval bathtub with views across the city, as you ponder lines of poetry by Ming scholar Wen Zhengming, carved delicately into the wall.
A full night of restful sleep is further assured thanks to a state-of-the-art air purification system and advanced noise-cancelling technologies.
Located on floors 15 to 21, Park View Studios are 59 to 64-square metres in size, coming in king bed configuration.
- Bed type: King Bed
- Occupancy: 4
- View: Garden
- Room size: 59-64 sqm
- 24-hour in-room dining
- 24 hours room service
- Daily housekeeping service
- Turndown service
- 300-threadcount bed linens
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Fully stocked minibar with NUO homemade snacks
- Goose down bedding and pillow menu
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Ming Style Furniture
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Working desk
- Bespoke NUO bathroom pu’er amenities by Ba Yan Ka La
- Marble furnishings
- Large vanity with two basins
- Separate bath and walk-in rainforest shower
- Wall tile with Ming style decoration
- 48” Samsung SMART televisions
- Bedside control panel for lighting
- Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth speaker
- Wired and wireless broadband internet access