Premiere RoomEnjoy expansive city views and a lofty elevation
Housed on the upper floors of the hotel, NUO Hotel Beijing’s Premier Rooms are a cut above in style and privacy. Offering all the comforts of a Deluxe Room, Premier Rooms add expansive city views and a lofty elevation "appropriate for one who sleeps with clouds and dreams of the moon", in the words of acclaimed Ming scholar Wen Zhenheng.
Floor-to ceiling-windows and dark wood floors frame a multi-functional space ideal for work or rest, embracing a spacious Ming-styled seating area and an executive writing desk. An artwork originated from NUO's honorary art consultant Zeng Fanzhi's paintings on paper overlooks the sleeping area.
Separated by sliding screen doors and bathed in natural light, the marble bathroom invites you to soak in its oval bathtub with views across the city, as you ponder lines of poetry by Ming scholar Wen Zhengming, carved delicately into the wall.
A full night of restful sleep is further assured thanks to a state-of-the-art air purification system and advanced noise-cancelling technologies.
Premier Rooms are 41 to 48-square metres in size, in king-sized or twin bed configurations.
- Bed type: King Bed
- Occupancy: 4
- View: City or garden
- Room size: 41-48 sqm
- 24-hour in-room dining
- 24 hours room service
- Daily housekeeping service
- Turndown service
- 300-threadcount bed linens
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Fully stocked minibar with NUO homemade snacks
- Goose down bedding and pillow menu
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Ming Style Furniture
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Working desk
- Bespoke NUO bathroom pu’er amenities by Ba Yan Ka La
- Marble furnishings
- Large vanity with two basins
- Separate bath and walk-in rainforest shower
- Wall tile with Ming style decoration
- 48” Samsung SMART televisions
- Bedside control panel for lighting
- Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth speaker
- Wired and wireless broadband internet access